Friday, January 12, 2018

Female forest ranger murders well loved father of four, for hitting a roadside boulder in forest. Screaming at him to put his hands up, she shoots him six times



Killed for hitting a HUGE boulder that line that road - I know it very well - it's easy to do, as they jut out into the road. This happened to me a few years ago. Was at a Lockwood valley camping area in 2012, and as soon as I got onto the dirt road that led to the campsites, she was on my tail, and screaming orders with her hand on her gun.
She claimed i was destroying federal infrastructure for driving on a dirt road. But, we all could see the people camping out in the ONLY campground left since they started removing them for public use in 2005. Her eyes were bloodshot and the rage pouring out of her was off the charts. All for doing what others do every day, use the campground. THere were dirt bikes going by us, as she threatened me with jail or being shot. That's how programmed crazy these rangers are.
I was pulled over in Lockwood a few years later, just for DRIVING in the valley, apparently we are NOT even allowed to drive on public roads. He claimed I was throwing trash out the window - didn't happen - and sat and screamed at me and my sons for ten minutes. THat's how bad it is now in America Really bad.